Friday, November 20, 2009

Nov updates - Pre Christmas Gifts

Hubby has been eyeing to get the iMac for our home sweet home last year. I remembered that we were at Maldives when we were having our honeymoon and we took some interesting pictures together using the iMac - 'Photo booth'. We love the effect so much and we instantly fell in love with iMac. It did not give us any good excuse to get one until hubby home desktop and my laptop 'Disappear'..hahahha...

I told hubby that I really need a PC at home to blog as new company laptop is not so convenient as before... Hubby surprised me on a few sat ago by getting the 24" iMac!!! Thrilled!!! Cool!! I was so excited about this new Mac! Though both of us are so used to PC but we don't mind going through the learning curve for iMac...is really worth while!!







Temporary placing it at our dinning table. Need to do up the study room for this!


We had dinner with PF and his folks, coming all the way to Singapore from Philippines and US. Hubby and I felt so honored to host them for dinner over at Por Kee (Tiong Bahru - famous Chinese Zhi Char Restaurant). PF's mum has been aging gracefully. At the age of 80++ and she is still strong!! Hopefully we can see them again next year!



In return, PF and his siblings were so thankful for us hosting them that night, PF, his brother and sister got us shirt from EdHardy!!



Hubby's


Mine


YQ had just came back from her honeymoon in Europe. Seems like they had went to lotsa places. She had a great time together with YX!! Well, I had gotten from them a very sincerely written postcard and a gift from them. Love the gifts, Thank you for getting me this...Love you both....God bless you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails