Friday, February 19, 2010

Biz Trip to Philippines (25th - 27th Jan 10)

Dinner in one of the Spanish Restaurant - 'Abba'


We had red wine, red wine and more red wine!!!




BALUT!!! It was like a CENTURY EGG + CHINESE SALTED EGG combination. Quite Yucky! But I got compliments from the Local guys about my guts to try them. Even the Locals don't really dare to eat 'em!! Bravo me yeah!!




Desert were very very sweet!! I think Filipino loves sweet sweet stuff. Most of them have sweet tooth!!


Lunch @ 1 of their Shopping Mall Restaurant (in a smaller town)


Left (Kare Kare), Right (Roast Pork - Crispy, Crunchy & fatty!!)

Service Apartment in PHIL
I had a bad experience with the service they offered. I had requested a non-smoking area for my stay in their service apartment. History repeats (My stay in Indon) again over in Phil!! Aiks... They ran out of non-smoking area apartments and they agreed to change another apartment for me the next day. Hence, I was given a air purifier, but I requested another one to put in the living room also, as the smell was so bad, I was literally coughing when I was in the apartment.

Customer service quality:
Female employees - Reception: 5/10 (Observed to have some attitude problem in serving customer)
Male attendants - 8/10

Furnishing: 5/10 (Practically quite clean, but a bit run down) - heater: took about 8mins to heat up & the DVD player was not workable. I found out that the DVD was not repaired! As some of the spinning pins were loose and attachable.
Breakfast: 6/10 (Not much variety & service was so so, waiters & waitresses were not initiative enough to serve).










Dinner @ Greenbelt Shopping Centre











Lunch with PHIL Distributors


Love their idea of putting the roasted garlic on the bread - Garlic Bread!! Right Side (shared the pasta with CL)



Potatoes Wedges (Pau's Sandwich set lunch).....& our Salad!!


My Distributor brought me to this place for lunch. I love the setup of the restaurant. I told them I would like to have something light.


CUTE!!!! I saw this 'Taxi' in one of the town area in Phil, after the last customer visit! Taken this pic when I was back to my Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails