Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shopping with Fernie ~ 21st Mar 10

It was another shopping event with my beloved sister...

We supposed to go on shopping, a week ago, but it was called off, due to some last minute; early dinner with U.Er. Partly, I was to be blamed too, as I was doing the house-chores till late afternoon, hence not able to meet up with Fernie for our planned shopping time!!

Anyway, we did it....after my church service, on Sunday, I went down to Vivo City to meet her....from there, we started our short spree shopping. I would not say that we had bought alot that afternoon...Just managed to get some weekend clothes from 'Cotton On' & 'Forever 21'







Our close take after trying out at home.
We both love the same colors!!


The different 'Model' on the same piece of clothes...haha


Vain us!!



Another few shots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails