Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 Chinese New Year...HUAT AR!!!

N413 & E26 Combine CNY CG - 19th Feb 2010



On the very same day of 19th Feb 2010...we had our first CG meeting after CNY...
Most of the members were still away for their CNY visitation/Overseas...
That night, we had a short word, prayer and a more fellowship together.
These were the few precious N413 & E26 members .....HUAT Ar!!



Lo Hei at KS & JH's Home Sweet Home....



E26 Members



N413 Members



2010 Company - Lo Hei cum Lucky Draw - 19th Feb 2010
It was my first time having the Lo Hei as a newbie...I managed to take down the biggest Lo Hei I had this year!! I calculated the no. of Lo Hei I had this year ~7 to 8 times this year....

Me and my Boss gotten the 2nd & the first Price!!! Truly Blessed!!!



Lo Hei Wishes:
(1) May this year be a year of great health to me and my love ones
(2) May this year be a year of great breakthrough for me and hubby in our marriage, walk with God, career and family...
(3) May this year be a year of prosperity for all of my family members
(4) May this year be a year of Fruitfulness...Promotion, Great SALES...



1st CNY in MUAR, MSIA - 16th Feb 2010
New Home Sweet Home for the Ngs....



Little Princess 'S' ....din manage to take a whole family picture after the dinner...AIKS...


Visit to Lao Yi's Home (MUAR) - 15th Feb 2010



Lao Yi looked very frail and she was really forgetful.
Most of the time, she repeated her questions again and again...
She is currently 83 yrs Old...


Lao Yi was sharing her good old days as a cop....


A.S.....taking a pic of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails