Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where to start...

Decided to start blogging...had created a blog address long time ago...can't remember wat was the address...and I believe it was 2 years ago...when I was having this herd mentality...following what others were doing...it was quite an "In" thing to blog that time, even before 2007.....Am I too late to blog? : )

Wonder how to start...I was going through the purpose of me blogging..I believe every single one of us has a place in our soul that would like to express our character and hidden identity...I believe ....same goes for me...I had watched some characters in some movies and drama, blogging their deepest secrets and emotion...By doing that they are releasing their tension, and it seemed that, that was the only way out.

Well, after 2 para (s)...it seems like I'm still out of my topic...I would say that my purpose of me blogging is to keep my beautiful memories. I am neither an expressive person, nor creative blogger..even writing this piece of blog (first blog) I did not know how to start...can I write what I like here? Will I over-exposed myself ?? I think, I should really consider all factors as I continue to blog my thoughts...

I would like to start afresh.....In every single detail of my life...my relationship, career, my walk with Him...life experiences..I cannot guranttee there it will be perfect or promised better start....but I would like to see some changes in my life...and from now...i would like to blog my commitments in my new blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails