Friday, July 10, 2009

NUS Commencement, Class of 2009

We had the greatest moment yesterday at UCC, NUS. We celebrated our graduation - Bachelor of Engineering. All of us agreed to meet up earlier around 5pm to take a day photos, as our ceremony was in the evening. It turned up that the groups were all scattered taking our own group pics. I met up with XF earlier, and we started taking pics every where.

Here comes the "twinnie"....Qing & Zhen


"I WAS HERE" ....I don't have the full pic of the WORD...need to get it from XF.

These were the friends I used to have group studies during EXAM!! We were "The Co-op loitering grp", "The crappers", "The sticking together Grp", "The Breakfast Grp", "The Libririans" I miss those days where we would go to library early in the morning and go back only late at night....aikss..I will miss you all my "Kakis".....

Taking Pics inside UCC Hall....during the Opening Declaration by Presiding Officer.

Speech by Dr. V. Varaprasad (Chief Executive, National Library Board)

At the side aisle (queuing up to get our rolls)

Here we are!!! B.Tech (Chem Eng, Class of 2009)

Thank you fellow mates!! Thank you for the friendship, your kind help in my assignments, reports, and more lab reports!!! and thanks for your generous sharing. Indeed we were all so helpful towards each other. In time of needs, we were there for each other. Indeed, we had forged a genuine friendship throughout the past years. I will miss all of you. Hope to see your smiles and not frowns when we "fly by" each other in our next commencement of our life...hehehe.....keep in touch!! Keep on Shinning guys!!

Come, Come,...I give you a kiss....

Triology (Qing vs Chel)

Hey, 2 person with similar face....



With the Lams

Mummy, thank You for your never ending support during my days in NUS...you were one of the "stress press"...Thanks for your never give up spirit on me...Muakss

2 most important men in my life, Hubby & Daddy (both supported me financially too). Dad, I always yearned to make you proud of me. I will continue to do your proud. Thank you for your unique guidance all these while. You showed me how to make things happened, when everybody say "you cannot make it". "Taking risk and be confident of yourself and believe in what you are doing" was what I have learned from you all these while. To me, you are not just a successful entrepreneurer, but you are the best dad, the one that never fail to provide and pour out your life, joy and happiness to us. I made it today, because of you!! Daddy, love you always. Thank you for helping me to stand up when I fell and teaching me the Lesson of "Self-starter". I shall now have grasped the essence of it...Muaks..

Thanks Steve for coming down, even you have not done your last minute shopping before you fly off back to Mel.

Qing & Zhen's Mum

Did not take off my robe, wanting so much to share my joy with Bobby that was super excited to see me wearing the graduation robe...I think he was excited for me...*WINK WINK*

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to thank my beloved Hubby for his financial and moral support...He was indeed my role model for my entire degree course.. Though I may not fare as well as him, but...Hubby, thank you for your rebukes and encouragement...Without you, I would not have arrived to this level today. I would also like to thank U.Ernest for showing his perseverance and also his encouragement, because you did your part time in your master (s), and had proved that nothing is really impossible. Thank you for being such a great model to all the Lam (s). Last but not least, of coz I want to give all glory to God. I have fighted a good fight together with HIM during my days in NUS...Thank You Lord for your grace and mercy. You have been answering my prayers whenever I needed you in my studies. Indeed, it was not by my might and my abilities, but through you, I had did it!! Love You and a big muakss to You...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails