Monday, July 6, 2009

18th June 09 - 5th July 09

The past 1 week, I was not able to post any pic to my blog. (I had posted countless replies in Help Forum on blogspot hoping there will be a kind soul to help me out of this. Many commented that, it has been days they were not able to upload their pics too). Most of us had this problem for almost 10days. This morning, when I went into the forum again, saw the replies increased from 124 to 134. There is still people having problem uploading their pics. I decided to try uploading my pics again. To my SURPRISE!! I managed to upload already. PhewWww....yeah, almost 10 days I have not been blogging.


Last Sunday, we had our zone outing after our Decentralised Service. In line with the US Independence Day, we had a mini ALL American Party. We went to the "Love The World Soul Rock Cafe" at Singapore Flyer. The turn ups was quite encouraging...there were quite a number of friends that joined us for the first time.


Zhi Yong joined us for the fun part of it...He took a few pictures at the party celebration.

Left (Zhi Yong, enjoying the 'Unplug' band)


Left (Wendy interviewing the band member, Jasmine - Lady wear white with Guitar)



29th June 09 - Bobby's 3rd month

After my graduation dinner at NUS, Hubby came to pick me and and we went to my parents place to pass them the goodies from Japan together with hubby. We then went back home, as usual, we will spend some time playing with Bobby, once we are home. Little that we noticed, Bobby has grown to a small puppy to a size of a dog....We decided to take a few pictures of him. He is 3 months old now...How time flies....

Hahha...look at my facial expression (right pic), but I like the way Bobby tilted his head in the pics...so cute...


Hubby said, we took one of his pic this way, but that time he was still so tiny and young. Now, requires alot of our strength to carry him, guess he is around 2.5kg already.






29th June 09 - Goodies


Goodies for Trist, Steve & Jen



Seaweed with different flavours


Cakes & Pudding for dad and mum. Trist mentioned that they were so smooth and it is really Yummy!!




29th June 09 - NUS graduation dinner.


After a long awaited moment....we are finally having our convo...we had finished our degree course for almost a year, but the commencement or the convo came only after 1 year!! This 9th July will our commencement!!

Some pic took with our Prof (The one wearing Light blue shirt)


26th June 09 - Picture of Goodies from Japan

Dear gotten me this for collection. This was from their vending machine.



Goodies for family & Friends.




Chewing Gum for Vince.


Miso Soup for our dinner.




20th June 09 - Coffee from KC (from Portugal)


Met up with Yul & KC that night. KC just came back from Portugal for a 10days break. He gotten us the coffee from there which he claimed that it tastes different.


18th June 09 - "Grown Up" Bobby....(Jurong Point)

Hubby needed to change some $$ to Yen, hence we decided to have our lunch over @ Jurong Point and go to the money changer there. We normally will shop for some toy and food for Bobby at the "Pet Station". Apparently, alot of pet lovers will bring their pets there for grooming. We saw a Maltese that day, locked into one of the small cabin (glass panel - in front of the shop). He was so quiet and obedient, sitting there waiting for his turn to be groomed. I decided to take a few pics of him. Bobby will be this size when he is a full grown & aged Maltese. I still prefer his look now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails