Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bobby's 5th Month ....(29th Aug 09)




Bobby's Pics (first 3 pics) taken by Pom Figueroa

I din manage to post any of his previous pictures, as many of you know I lost my digi cam. The sad thing was that I did not upload the pictures taken after we brought him for grooming last Saturday - 29th Aug 09....


We brought him to a groom shop near our place - around Yishun area. The Grooming centre named:
Fur 'n' Away Pet Grooming Centre
(445 Sembawang RoadSingapore 758403, Tel : 6853 7549).
I actually took a few pictures of Alex the groomer and his dog (Standard poodle) named "Cash"...hai...again...all in my lost digi cam...


Alex has his website: http://furnaway.com/



Alex told us that, Bobby's fur mostly were entangled. There were 2 options given to us:
(1) Removed all his fur from his body...means BOTAK!! or (2) there was a term that Alex mentioned...can't remember lar - soaked him with some chemical reagent and re-groomed him by slowly mending the entanglement.


We choose the second option which cost us S$110 ~!!!....but both me and hubby felt that it was worth it...as after the grooming, we can comb Bobby's fur without the entanglements. Alex advised us to comb him everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails