Monday, August 31, 2009

Felicia Chin breaks down

31st Aug 2009 - Felicia Chin's Plastic Surgery Rumours??

As usual, I will be checking my e-mail immediately everyday when I arrived at work. I just want to reply to all my customers immediately on their queries. As I had updated my laptop to "WINDOWS 7" on Saturday (THANKS TO POM AGAIN)....I've forgotten to make a back up for all my mails (outlook) over past 4 months (Previously - OS : Windows Vista ..which I had banned my laptop for being "host" for it...heheehehe) AIKS!!!! Since, I have to reinstall my Microsoft Outlook, (the new "Outlook" had been retrieving my e-mail over the past 2 weeks only!!!) then I took time to browse the latest uploaded yahoo news...as usual I will only read the headlines...

I came upon a news on this poor Star from mediacorp...Apparently the media is still bugging her with her recent ongoing rumours of plastic surgery.... I personally do not watch mediacorp's drama. Most of the time, if given time to watch TV program, I will tune in to my Starhub cable TV... My Fav program will be Channel 55 (all the HK Dramas), Discovery Channel - 12, and also Travel & Living - 16. But I do tune in some Channel 8 or U programs at time, especially the first episode of Felicia's interview with some Local Fashion designers (The program - "Fashion Asia" is about Fashionable tips on how to look effortlessly stylish in a mix and match of the right apparels and accessories. I had also watched and catched, how Felicia develops from a "Green" artist to a well-groomed and experienced actress. I believe she has put relentlessly good effort in her career. But on the sadder note, stars normally will be bombarded by media with attacks and rumours.

In the yahoo news, it was mentioned that she tearfully broke down in the face of hosts Quan Yifong and Guo Liang's constant interrogations about the ongoing rumours about her alleged plastic surgery.
There was a portion in the news that goes like this: "Before Celebritea Break closed for the night, Felicia's mood fluctuated and the actress was nearing a breakdown. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she commented, "You guys have asked me a lot of questions that I do not know how to answer Sometimes I feel that I am not suitable for this line of work There are a lot of things going on in my mind and I don't really know how to express them."
I believe, she was not the only victim in the entertainment world...Why not, let's just put it this way, that this world is just very realistic... in the entertainment industry, there are fame, status, there is also a thing that is unavoidable - rumours... I believe this will not be Felicia's stumbling block. A encouraging note for Felicia: " Don't give up, just because of this one time hit...it does not mean that you will need to withdraw... This should be a stepping stone for you....for you to glow from glory to glory....you should be stronger after this wave...
Pastor Kong also did wrote an article on his blog previously. I believe every single one has their own way of defining plastic surgery... I agree with what Pastor Kong had wrote about his view about plastic surgery...(Is Plastic Surgery a Matter of Vanity?: http://www.konghee.com/www/2009/07/is-plastic-surgery-a-matter-of-vanity/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails