Monday, August 31, 2009

Water Baptism for Jayesh & Lewin

30th Aug 2009 - Sunday - JW CHC


The Above Pictures were all taken by my friend: Pom Figueroa

The below were pictures taken by my Hp Cam (Samsung D880)

We had a great service with Rev. Phil Pringle in the morning....it was such a phenomenon...his msges are always simple, but yet the presence of God is always very strong ...there is always impartation from the word that delivered out from his mouth...I believe Rev Phil is greatly being anointed by God. His msges are always about faith, Holy Spirit, prayer, which are all the basic foundation of Christianity... that normally most of us did not pay much attention in the midst of our busyness...I love reading his recent blog: Defeated by laziness. It goes like this.... (taken from his blog: http://philpringle.wordpress.com/)

"Proverbs 22:13 ‘The lazy man says, “there is a lion outside! I shall be slain in the streets!”‘.
The unwilling have no faith. Courage comes to the willing hearted. There’s always a way through but the lazy soul, the unwilling spirit will never find it.
How selfish is the lazy heart! If there was a lion, we should go out & slay it. ‘Solve the problem”‘. Don’t make it an excuse for inaction. The lazy person is more concerned about themselves than others.
The lazy person invents problems that don’t even exist to excuse themselves from work. Jesus told us to release ‘workers’ into the harvest because people who work hard will reap the harvest & destroy the devils work in the process.
Lets go to work!"

Immediately after the service, we all rushed down to Jurong West, Church, for Lewin and Jayesh's water baptism...We were so excited for them...Almost everybody in the CG went down to show our utmost support to the both of them...
I brought along my camera too that morning...wanting to take a few good pictures for the entire event....I took a cab with Kate, and the rest of the members took another cab and we rushed down to JW St 91 from Clementi MRT, since taking cab in Expo MRT was just too difficult...I remembered that I had placed back my digi cam into my sling bag after taking a few pics for Kate in the cab...but...when we were having our quick lunch at L4 in our JW church, I found that my Digi cam was not in my bag...sad to say that after a prolonged search in the church by some members and I....I still failed to find it...I left my contact no and name with the church lost and found department, and also called "SMRT", "Comfort" lost and found to try my "LUCK"...but still failed to get response up till today...*SIGH*...I shared with hubby bout my sadness...but instead of hubby being disappointed and upset with me about me losing the cam that he bought for me, he encouraged me, and promised to get me another new camera...

If any reader found a T77 (SONY) - Digi Cam...and saw my pictures, kindly revert back in the comment column....That was the camera that hubby bought for me....less than a year...*SIGH*....well...I still praise the Lord...even though I lost that Camera...I still enjoyed my entire day with my members, and knowing God has blessed me with a good hubby that never fail to bless me again and again....Love you hubby....muakss...
I had taken some pictures using my Hp Cam - Samsung D880 and took some pictures of Jayesh & Lewin...Thank God that 2 of my members brought their cameras and took all the picture throughout the entire event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails