Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blood Donation 2009 - Riverwalk

23rd Aug 09 - Sunday

It was another year went by ....wow..how time flies...Almost every year we have the blood donation thingy....This year in blood donation, Me, Ada, kate and kean had submitted our names to commit in donating our blood. But me and kate were sick, and as we were on medication, we were not allowed to donate our blood...sob sob... Ada was really a brave gal...it was her first time donating blood together with us this year. She went through all the 4 stations -Taking Q No., registering, seeing Doc and Blood testing, but she failed to donate her blood at the final stage. The nurse mentioned to her that they couldn't find her vein, and that was why she could not donate her blood...she was a little disappointed...but yet I find her brave enough to at least try out for her first time....We promised that we will make sure that we are fit enough to donate the next round. In the end, Kean was the only person from our CG that was donating that day. He mentioned that this time, he was served by a very experienced nurse. Previously he did have some funny encounters with other nurses ....but they were still the "good" encounters...ehhe

Took a picture, while waiting for Ada to register her name...


We had Ba Kut Teh Before the donation...hmm...it was after Kean's donation but before Ada's visit to station 3 - Doctor's consultation.

The yum yum pork ribs....

All of us. Taegun left us ...as he had another appointment ...and he rushed off before our Late lunch. Sherly & Jayesh could not join us, as they were at Phuket having their holiday. Elaine - working...

Sofia with the "Little Princess" (Left)...Press ball for Blood Donation 2009 (Right)

(Far Left) - Ada: "it's my first time donating...please be nice to me...hehe", (Middle): me and Ada, (Right): Allan....with 3 Queue No.s??

(Left): Hubby is always my hero....every year, he will always be there for blood donation...like what I mentioned before, this was his 6th 0r 7th time donating...wow....me not even once...as I also have the problem in finding my veins... : ( I want to make sure I can donate the next round!!!

(Right): Chin Guan....took a pic of him, since he was sitting next to my hubby...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails