Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Aug - 7th Aug 09 Blog Diaries...

TGIF - Chill out with Catt ~ 7th August 09

Received a sms from Catt in the afternoon. She asked me whether I was free in the evening...she wanted to chill out...hence I agreed to chill out together with her. After our hard day work, we then meet up around 6.15pm at Bouna Vista MRT...took a shuttle bus to Holland V...

We did some window shopping around the area...I kinda like Holland V, as I find that they sell alot of accessories. We went to Sushi Tei for our dinner...and then right after our dinner...as both of us have sweet tooth...we headed down to Haagen dazs for my fav green tea ice cream....must try~~~~

Took some pic using my camera phone...ehhehe


One of the barista there which claimed he has photography as his CCA in school - helped us to take these pic...ahhaha ....still blur...




Kate's Bday.....3rd August 2009
Supposed to have BS with Sena, Kate and Elaine. Last minute, only found out that Elaine went back to Msia to celebrate her mum's Bday..hence, we did not have any BS that night, but we were there celebrating our beloved kate's Bday.... Some pics took with her pressies...


Sophie joined us that night....





Pressie for Kate from her mum.

Greetings cards from Kate to me....

Nice and unique necklace for kate from Ada...

Sena brought mooncake for Kate as pressie....so special....maybe is norm in korea??

New STARBUCKS Branch @ Coronation Plaza

Both hubby and I went to visit the starbucks at coranation...a newly opened branch...we wanted to explore around, as we find it quite comfy...we sat on the second floor....took a few pic....there was so many students there....mostly in study group.... I like the concept of having the tables and chairs upstairs...similar to the one at East Coast.


An Awesome Celebration - CHC 20th Anniversary - 2nd Aug 09
It was a teary moment....I had been touched so deeply.. during the celebration, and cried almost 3 times...It has been the long awaited celebration for all the City harvesters. CHC have been going through the thick and thins. During these 20 years, all the pastors who have brought CHC to where it is today up ....I totally Solute them. They have made City Harvest live up to its name. 7 years of walking with God...and I have no regrets in rooting in CHC. I definitely felt the joy and happiness for such grand event! Even though I was not seated with the pioneers at the floor area...but I really felt that I was like one of the pioneers...Pst Kong has always been sharing with us about his visions, and how he started this church. His fire and passion for God and wanting us to also walk closely together has never ceased. Even after 20 years of serving...his responsibilities and calling has became greater...nothing has stopped him from loving God even more each day...The 20 years anniversary is a new beginning...we have more 20 years to come...
The thing that really convinced me to continue to flow with this church and rooting myself and family here is because, during the celebration, I saw my future ....I see how my children being successful... Pastor Kong really lead by example....His word is His bond...he wants to raise up a generation to bring Asia by Storm. From the first day, I joined CHC...back then was 1st Aug 2002....I had already hear him sharing this vision....the congregation back then was only around 11,000 to 12,000 members... Currently, we are already close to 28,000. The mission works, church planting around Asia was a phenomenon....many many more greater things have yet to come...
I want to take this opportunity to thank specially to Sun, Pastor Kong for their never ending love for the congregation...all they put beyond them in serving God....is the people....I really can feel their sincerity, love, focus on the people that is loving God together with them...
I also want to thank my ZS, Jeremy Choy....without his guidance and grace...I would not have learned so much in leading of people to my group.. To N413....I also want to thank you guys in loving me as your leader....you guys rock!!!!!

The Sun services at the indoor stadium was really a blast... It was seriously one of the best and most power packed service ever! As predicted, the atmosphere was great and we were all very enthusiastic and hyped up under the presence of God. All members of N413, were early. We started queueing at 7.15am, and the service started only at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails