Monday, October 5, 2009

Body Contours Spa Experience ...2nd Oct 09






Hubby planned to bring me to the Night Safari on Friday night, but during our lunch, I had a call from Body Contours to reconfirm the time for the spa massage, which I had made the appointment a few weeks ago. Early this year, at one of the road show@ Expo Hall 7, I had signed a package with them. 1 Couple Body Spa Massage + 15 mins couple Jacuzzi bath for only S$68. I had totally forgotten about it. It was meant to be a surprise for hubby's Birthday. As I had prepared to cook for hubby at home the other time, hence I din manage to arrange the spa massage for hubby... hehehe.....

Overall the service: 8/10

Staff Attitude: Good

After Service: you will meet the sales person, not only for a cup of Ginger tea, but the person will further explained on their other spa services they have.

Like: The ambience and also the professionalism of the masseuse.

Dislike: Sales person was too pushy on their packages. (DIE DIE ALSO WANT YOU TO SIGN A PACKAGE WITH THEM, WHICH I DON'T LIKE!!!!)

Recommendation Rate: 5/10 (Due to their pushiness)

We went to the Raffles Place branch:
Raffles Place @ Royal Brothers Building, 22 Malacca Street, Level 5, T: 6533 6061

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails