Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr & Mrs Ng's ROM ~ 10th Mar 2007 ~

I was retrieving all my personal folders from this Laptop last night. I will be returning this Lenovo G430 Laptop to the company this Friday. Hence, need to take out all unnecessary documents and pictures in this laptop when I previously uploaded temporary. Pom just helped me to upload & update this laptop to Windows 7, 2 months ago....sob sob....got to be apart with this laptop that I am so used of using now....

I saw some of my pictures .....wow...ages ago....heheh....I feel like uploading more of my pics with Mr Ng....hubby.... ever since we are known as Mr & Mrs Ng. It seems that we have lotsa moments together ....but we have forgotten to take down any shots! I decided to shoot more pics from now on...even little moments like playing with Bobby, our little little activities together....

In this Blog of "Mr & Mrs Ng", I would like to upload our ROM pics ...of coz not all the pics...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails