Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beauty and Health Workshop with Bryan Lao Shi (Teacher) + Dinner at V&A Love hut

This week, our zone had prepared a men and a women's workshop, I only managed to help prepare the brochure for the men's workshop, Annie prepared the brochure for the women's workshop.


I attended the workshop together with Kate. She was asked to go on stage to have a life trial of the aromatherapy (Face steaming). We were quite fascinated by a few drops of herbal/flower oil that bring tremendous aid in our health and beauty. Bryan presented clearly on his findings and research and he was very confident in his sharing with us.


Kate and Linn on stage



Bryan showing us how to do 'Kua Sa' when u have bloated stomach or backache. This lady has little small purple spots after the session, denoted that her toxin level in her body was not so serious.
Bryan has his own blog also: http://www.bryanomhealth.blogspot.com/
His blog is quite comprehensive. His knowledge on aromatherapy is quite substantial, I would say. I have yet to explore on his blog, I believe his blog is very informative and very well written. I can see, he placed all his hearts in the things he is doing. Dedicated to his job.

Dinner at V&A Love Hut
I was reading my pal's blog around 4.48pm (16th June - Tuesday) a moment ago, she wrote about selecting a Bday card for her ex-colleague and how she appreciated her gesture in returning a thank you msg to her and suddenly... *Gosh*...I almost forgot to blog about my dinner at my Bro & sis in law's place, as i truely appreciated their effort in cooking us the dinner last Sun.
Last Sun, after church service, got a buzz from hubby, asking me whether I was available for dinner at V&A place. After the celebrity service, I then rushed to the women's workshop to help up with the setting up, and without thinking, I replied, "Okay, we will have dinner at their place". You must be thinking, why do I need to think before replying, for a dinner invitation. Well, even we are living just up-down stairs with V&A, we really seldom have meals together. We are very busy and pretty occupied with our own lives, I think. I was thinking of getting them something, as they invited us for the dinner. Hubby and I left church almost around 4pm. Both of us went back home and had our warm shower and "BOOM"! we were on our bed ZzZzing. Later that we noticed, that the minute we woke up, was around 7.29pm.....arrgghh....panic!! Did not have time also to get them anything. We are supposed to be there at 7.30pm..."Phewww" they are just staying upstairs...hehe...well...I felt quite bad for not getting anything. Well, we will definitely make a quick invite back for dinner....but maybe in July, hubby will be away soon till end of the month :(
Addy cooked a simple but yet the dishes that she prepared were filled with love and warmth. I personally felt that she puts in good effort in the preparation. We had fried ginger chicken with button mushroom, steamed tou fu with stirred fried mince pork and also vege. Love the former mentioned dish the most. Due to stirred fried ginger....it must be the ginger!! The gravy was very good for my plain white rice...hmm....steam tou fu......I like the minced pork on top of the tou fu!! yummy...with lotsa pepper i think. Vege - Cai xin....prepared by Vince...."If YAN can COOK, So can Vince!!" We then had a time of Wii together. It was my first time playing Wii, as all the while, I am playing PS3 with hubby. He and his 'Mo Mo' (monster) game, scarry. We played the olympic Wii game. The Wii games' graphics are more cartoonised and colourful...and they have lotsa cute characters. The version of olympic we played- the mario +friends version. Quite fun!! I was entertained with Wii games. Maybe can get a Wii in future. Wii has alot of no brainier games, which i think suit me more..ahaha...We went home around 10pm, and straight back to our "wonder" land....
That was my S-U-N-D-A-Y.....last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails