Monday, June 8, 2009

HH's BP Wedding Dinner

Last week, was HH's nuptial wedding (the Bride - relatives & friends). She is going to hold her weddings in Penang and also KL! I believe she must be pretty excited about the banquets. Thank God that she has a very supportive family members and siblings. There were only a few of us attended her BP wedding, as most of them will be celebrating with her over at KL, which will be her actual day for her wedding. She looked dashing elegant that night. She was so different. I felt the blessing from her relatives and from the both side of the family members. Indeed she has found the ONE that she will spend her rest of her life with. Someone that loves her dearly. I felt her husband really treats her like princess. I believe every woman in the world would yearn to have someone to hold them dearly, provide everything that she needs, giving continuous emotional supports, love someone that can dry their tears and provide extra, extra comfort during their down time. I believe HH has found him. HH, congratulations! May you and your hubby embark into a new level & a deeper love relationship with each other. I believe you will really be a great helper to him in his business, family and his everything. Enjoy the rest of the celebration with your relatives and friends in KL & Penang!!

Catched up with some buddies & even my Sec Sch Teacher, (1) Mrs.Ong, (2) SK with me, (3) me & EE

with Ho & PF (BP neighbours + Best pals)

(1) Jess with Mrs. Ong, (2) Ho & PF





Some of the newly wed couple pix...


C.O has been brushing up her Photography skills lately on weddings portfolio! For newbie, I would say, she has been putting quite a fair bit of effort in taking HH's Wedding. She is quite skillful in taking sceneries. These were some of the pictures she took during HH wedding last week. Good effort, C.O!! Keep it up!! Looking forward to see more of your 'masterpiece'....

Our Favourite dish....'Kou Rou bao' & Yam Paste

Top to right and down (repeat): (1) TY, CO with me, (2) me, EE, Jess, PF &TY, (3) ex-convent buddies, (4) C.O & her hubby, (5) TY, me & HH's Youngest Bro, (6) TY & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails