Monday, June 15, 2009

A night at Carlton Hotel

I received a late late call from mum on Friday night after my Part 3, Song of Solomon. Mum told me that dad decided that he want to have dinner at Carlton Hotel on Saturday evening. We thought of Adrian. He works in Carlton Hotel since his graduation from Shatec. Without any hesitation, I gave him a call close to midnight. "Hello....hey...how's your life!!" Adrian sounds as cheerful always whenever I call him. I told him our plan to have dinner with him, since Steve is back from Melbourne. We have not have dinner with him for ages...!!



We went into Carlton Hotel. It is a very unique but yet a little "Vintage" feel. I have been hearing from ppl saying that the food that Carlton has been serving are fantastic. I had gotten a few good comments in the forum too about their chinese restaurant. It was our first time to have our family gathering there.



Carlton gave me a very neat and clean feeling. I like most: the way they serve their salads...I like their salad the most. This month is their Durian Buffet. According to them, this is requested back by popular demand.

Return to Durian Paradise

Durian Buffet Dinner June 2009

$45 per adult $23 per child (5 - 12 yrs)

Durian Dessert Buffet June 2009 (8pm - 10pm)

$18 per adult $13 per child (5 - 12 yrs)

(Not inclusive of freshly shucked durians)

The heavenly King of Fruits seals its reign with the return of Café Vic's ever-popular Durian Buffet Dinner. Don't forget to leave room for the main highlight: aromatic freshly shucked durians!


I don't really take durian, but I tried a few of the Durian delicacies. The durian taste good!! Thumbs Up...I am no longer a durian person. I used to love durian when I was younger. Now, I do not crave for any. I am still okay with the fragrance, but not eating them.

Carlton's Salad Bar!

The Durian paste.


They have this al-fresco area outside the hotel for durian feast. You can eat as much as you can. (Buffet!!!)


Thanks Adrian, for your company. We know that you are busy, and even with the off-day, is also quite difficult for you to meet us. Hoping that we can meet you up more often. You are very part of our family. Granny was very happy to see you that day. Seeing you being so cheerful and happy working there, really warmed our hearts. You seems to have a lot of favor from your colleagues. You must have a very good working relationship with all of them. I believe you brought light into their life there. Your smile is contagious...Keep on keeping on brother....Love you...Keep in touch ya??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails