Saturday, June 5, 2010

31st Mar 10 - Granny's Bday!!

Happy Birthday Nei Nei aka granny
2010 is another year for Nei Nei to stay strong, happy, joyful, blessed with the Lam's...Seeing her aged gracefully had motivated to live my life to the fullest! She is always so caring towards each and everyone in the family...even towards hubby...

Nei Nei...Love you from the bottom from my heart...I pray a blessing over your life...continue to stay healthy and blessed...I would want you to see my offspring...Pray that you have many more good years to come...and be a blessing to the Lam's! Love ya!!


with both or niece & nephew

I longed for a daughter that will be as bright and sweet as my niece...


Hubby too...longed for a son like our nephew...




my sis...

She promised to send me all the pictures we took together....din manage to get hold of her after that...we have been busy these days...will upload the rest of the pic as soon as I get hold of her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails