Saturday, June 5, 2010

N413 Bday Surprise for me!!

Happy Birthday From N413 - 10th - 11th May 2010
I was shockingly surprised by my members....when Catt called to meet up with me for dinner.. and I had to tell her that I was having a telecon with my US colleagues, she was still insisting to have coffee with me after work....I sincerely believe she might want to celebrate my Birthday with me.

After the telecon in my office, I rushed down to City Hall to meet up with Catt, and we went to TCC for our late dinner...later did I not notice....there is a whole bunch of people coming towards our seated area with a birthday cake...and they had also pre-arranged a table set up for all of them to celebrate my Bday...Immediately I was overjoyed and almost burst into tears...

They bought be a vest-jacket with these 2 lovely black roses....




Flower from Catt...




I love this the most! The made a puzzle from all the pictures of all the members in this acrylic plastic frame...with all their wishes in it!! I feel so blessed to have them....



Even our new Korean Friend, Ed...had something for me!!

The rest of the evening, I was in cloud nine...I was really overjoyed by their sincerity and love towards me....Specially thank Catt, Kean, Jess, YQ, Kate, Taegun, Elaine, Eddy, Jim, Lewin...Ada, Jay, Shir....I believe...many more people would join our happy family...N413...you are always the best!!! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails