Saturday, June 5, 2010

We promise....

25th April 2010 - Just the 2 of us (Relection)
The last time we held hands.....*a few seconds ago*....Hubby and I are into celebrating our 2nd anniversary this coming June 21st....

After our Sun Church Service, as usual we drove from our church back to our home sweet home, he held my hand, he gave me a very firm grip on my hand and smiled at me... Being busy with so many concerns for the past weeks and months it was only that evening that I realized to cherish each other more. Hubby is always very expressive and is always generous in showing his love towards me...at times, I really felt that I am not good enough for a person like him....

The past 1 year 10 months of togetherness...we too went through alot...the ups and the down....the tears and also with alot of joyful moments.. The time we spent as a husband and wife has developed us to mature to another level... At this very child-like stage in our marriage....the thing we went through have strengthened our love for each other. We realized, we could not live without each other...

Is so easy to get married, but it is always a challenge to keep it strong, steady and with tremendous happiness in the recipe of marriage...Thank you ma and pa....for your constant care and concern towards our marriage...both our parents have been our role model...Pa ma....both of you are still holding each others hand till today...this is only our beginning...we will too...hold each others hands as we aged together...just the way you do for each other till today....

We promise........




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails