Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Farewell Boss

23rd June 2010


See me inside...I am one of the angels in Charlie's team...




Left (Me & Boss), Right (Pierre & Boss)

Boss....I am going to miss your helpfulness, your never ending encouragement and your wise advices. You were the few bosses that give all respect. Thank you for your guidance throughout my 8 months...I will continue to run your spirit and keep on to my race track...I will never forget your gracefulness and blessings that you have been giving me. Thank you for the prayer and the travels that we did together...They were the most memorable and exciting ones...I will never forget what you had helped me cultivated....

All the best in your future endeavors...and I believe you will continue to soar high above what God has planned for you!

Take care....and see you around....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails