Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hubby's Arrival at Melbourne

13th - 14th June 2010

Hubby was too sweet to be true...He came to Melbourne to accompany as I planned to visit Steve on this trip, since I was scheduled for some meetings and trainings. So, hubby flew in on the 13th, night flight and arriving on the 14th, 4.30am in the morning! Thankfully for Steve that hang over my hotel to pick hubby at the lobby that early while I continue to rest to prepare for my work the very next morning. Love them both....

I had ended my meeting in the office around 4.30pm that evening. My colleague; RP was so kind to offer to send me back to my hotel! I met up with hubby and we then went out with Steve that nite....

We were on our way to have our dinner and we stopped by a shop that offers variety of Chocolates snacks! They look marvelous!!


Chocolates...


More chocolates..


and just more chocolates!!


Steve was just trying to come out with some good recommendation for our dinner that nite.









The warm and soft Pita tasted just nice when they goes with the Dipping sauce!


The salad with some blue cheese....and of course the Dipping sauce that went so well with our spread that night.



Traveling around city of Melbourne on tram...











Supper that night...

Just want to drink some hot stuff before calling off a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails