Friday, July 30, 2010

Travelling on the the World Cup Final Nite (month of July)

11th - 12th July 2010

Was travelling on the A380 airbus to Melbourne on a history making nite! Spain Vs. Netherlands! I was reading on the Krisworld Magazine .... I was delighted for a moment, came upon a page saying there will be a live telecast on the Krisworld Program! Hence, I did not sleep through throughout the 7.5 hours flight. I went on to watch almost every single movies that I have not watch for the month of June& July on the plane. Until 2am in the morning, I was still very awake! I tune on to the channel...it was airing the repeat or the semi finals....Gosh....'I thought the game has started?' I asked one of the stewardess, was it because that my Krisworld was not working? I could not watch the live telecast of the finale!!! With disappointment, she gazed at me. With a gentle and polite voice, she replied...'Miss, we are not able to air the live telecast, it will be a repeat of the semi-finals.' My heart stopped for a second...I was not sadden by the fact that I could not watch the live telecast of Spain Vs Netherlands! But on a sadder note....I had wasted my time waiting and not ZzzZZing....Darn! The minute I alight from the plane....I had to report to my office ....no more time to Sleep!!! Aikss....


Taken by my Aussie friend that I got to know during the 7.5 hours flight....Nice peeps...


Sleeping mode....


Breakfast before we alight the plane....I din even have a bite, but just a cup of Orange juice...and eaten up all the fruits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails