Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home made Vietnam Cuisine Dinner

26th June 2010

After I came back from Vietnam, my love for Vietnamese food ignited. I shared with hubby on how they cook their Vietnamese Dish. After so much sharing, I then translate into action. That weekend, we went around the market near our neighbourhood and gotten all the ingredients to prepare my first home made Vietnam Cuisine dinner for hubby. I had managed to prepare the followings:


nuoc mam cham (dipping fish sauce)


con ngieu hap (lemongrass clams) with nuoc mam cham (dipping fish sauce)





grilled fresh young squids (muc tuoi nuong)
Left (Scallion Oil)


I had also cooked the Rau Muong Xao Mam Tom (Stir fry morning glory), as this was the fried Kangkung. I find it was too common to blog or post the pix, sorry to disappoint you for not posting any pix on it....Overall....we walloped all the food....and gotten very good compliment from hubby....I was very happy that evening...When Hubby's happy, I am extremely happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails