Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Appreciation pressie From Se Na..

Met up with Kate & Se Na on Monday over at Plaza Singapura for a dinner at Mos Burger. Was too tired to take some pictures together. Se Na came back from her Trip from KL. It was her second time to Msia. She managed to meet up with some of her friends in KL. I was surprised to find out that a young korean girl has friends in Msia...

She is SooOO...sweet, gotten me an appreciation pressie...a box of Choc...

We went round to shop around...Kate suggested that to visit P.O.A (People of Asia) as she felt that the clothes over there are quite similar to the fashion in Korea. The clothes are very trendy. The last shop we went was "Outfitters Girls". Managed to get 1 piece of blouse there...I find it rather sweet...white halter neck top. My body doesn't goes well with Halter neck style, but when I tried this, I like it very much...after discount, it costs only S$34.20. Quite a good buy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails