Thursday, April 16, 2009

SKIN FOOD

I walked passed a store name "SKIN FOOD" today at Jurong Point. At that moment, I was wondering it must be something similar to the "Body Shop" concept. The minute I walked in, I felt that I was walking into a organic food shop. The wall color and the products color were all in pastal colour...very comfortable. I saw all the products were very well displayed and there were also tags in front of every single displayed products. I saw a few items which drew my attention. One of them was the SKIN FOOD Foot Care Scrub. Most of the items are at affordable price. Lately, my feet are quite dry. Even with the lotion, it does not seems helping, hence, I decided to buy this, to scrub off the dead skin on my feet, before applying any cream. I did not take any pictures in the shop, but i went through their website the minute I came back from my lunch. To my surprise....I found 1 item that I am very familiar with. Hubby is also using one of their product, the "Yogurt Mask"... : ) I thought he bought from Body shop...but it was from SKIN FOOD...

I had also bought myself the 'Black Bean Nose Pack'. According to the sales girl, alot of her customers came back to buy more of these. She commented it is better than any other nose pack products in the market, especially the 'B...re'. I do not want to mention the product's name here, as it was her comment, not mine... : ) There are 7 pieces of Nose Pack inside. According to her, if we do not have lotsa black heads, just use this once a week. As usual, use it together with our cleanser and toner. The sales girl mentioned that it is effective in clearing all the black heads and also preventing the black heads from coming back. After hearing her recommendation, I decided to get a pack to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails