Monday, April 20, 2009

Arrival of Baby Bobby...18th Apr 09

Finally!! We brought baby bobby back to our home sweet home...

He was born on 27th Mar 2009....He is now almost 4 weeks this 24th Apr.

We bought him some food, milk bottle, wipes to clean him up...we are intending to get him some toys soon....right now, he has RUSS (my soft toy - beagle) with him...

I did not expect myself to love him so much... I treated him just like my family member...heheh...If you are wondering how come he has a little bit of brownish color on his body, it is because, his mum is a mix of Maltese and Shitzu, but dad is a pure breed Maltese. At first, I was a little disappointed that he is not totally white, but as times goes by, I find Bobby a unique Maltese...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails