Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday Celebration with Lee, Qing & Zhen

Received text msg from Lee last week, asking all of us to come out for a gathering for my Bday...I was sooooOooo...touched by her arrangement...Lee was one of my closest Poly mates...she is always so jovial and humourous....with her around, laughter will always surround us!! Personally I feel she is someone that is strong...but yet soft in the inside...Someone that is very comfortable to talk with, and you could pour your heart out to share your inner most stuff. She is getting prettier and prettier each time I see her.

Lee, Qing & Zhen...We are Friends for a decade....wow...!! "Lee, thank you for the arrangement for this meet up...I believe the older we grew together, the closer our friendship will be....we should meet up more often huh??" ...."Zhen & Qing, it's really a blessing to have you guys with me throughout my poly & Uni days....thanks for all the fun time we had together...really miss those days in NUS..."

Lee & I decided to held our gathering over at the Island Cafe yesterday...We makan from 1pm to almost 3pm...for some a-la-carte f00d...Zhen got to go off earlier to meet up with her the other group of friends...hence, we only met up for 2 hours of chat and food...

The below were some of the food we ordered....yummy...yummy....

I think the lighting was good.. manage to snap some nice food pics with the help of the natural lighting - coming through the window...


Highly recommended- Penang Char Kuey Tiow

The Tahu Goreng - So So...but the shreded cucumber was crunchy

Thumbs up for all the drinks we ordered that day in Island Cafe...

The deserts were not consistent...the previous time I visited the same branch of Island Cafe - it was so much nicer than the one I had this round.

Group Pix....June was not able to join us this round..she had some other appointments fixed, I supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails