Sunday, May 17, 2009

TCC at Circular road

After my lunch with Lee, Qing & Zhen....me and hubby met up with his ex-sec classmate, Kenneth & his fiance...me and hubby had a simple dinner there and some of TCC ice blended drinks...I have been visiting this TCC branch for quite a no. of times...but din take notice of some of the interesting stuff here...they have an area where they displayed various kinda books and magazine...i was browsing the rack and found some unique pics in some of the books.

They have nice paintings on their walls...I had graded their service, 9/10...That evening, we changed tables for almost 4 times...for various reasons...hehehe....but they still served us politely and warmly...Good working attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails