Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pre Birthday Celebration

Yesterday after Tuesday meeting (JE), I had an early celebration with all the JE leaders. It was my second year celebrating my birthday in JE zone. Really thank God for placing me in JE zone to serve His people. Jeremy has been very encouraging and a good role model of an effective worker of God. He is not only warm and helpful, encouraging, but he is really a reflection of God's love, mercy and grace. Under his leadership, I had learned to have more patience and really love God wholeheartedly and love His people fervently. He really teaches me to strike a balance in my walk with God, Family, career & also in my ministry. I am truely blessed too to serve God with the rest of the leaders in JE. I took some pictures with some of my leaders. They are my friends that encourage and pray with me when I am down.


Stephanie....she is one of the sweetest sister I have. I still remember our friendship started after the zone retreat in 2007. It was real great serving with such a prayerful sister.

From Left to right (Vicki: her sharing of her testimonies always encourage me to trust God more. God has been using her tremendously. Her sharing yesterday moved my heart to go extra mile for God and God has His great plans all laid up for us way way before we were borned), (Xueling: She is another sister that I look upon, always very caring and sweet to junior like me, I am truely blessed to know her and to be able to be her friend and sis in christ. Her confidence in God has been my source of strength, when I am down and stress out, I always think of her, and that encouraged me to go further for God).

From left to right (Allan: He is real great brother..He is always showing his concern, and he is very sharp in noticing our emotion and stress level. He will normally send sms (s) to show his concern, and telling me that we are together for this race as a zone. Do not give up, he is also very open to share his journey and his difficulties. He is really a humble man, no show off as a senior leaders. I always enjoy talking to him, very relax and happy. He is a father of one!! A loving father and a good husband to his family), (Annie: She is my spiritual mother, her prayers will shake me to really hold on to God, and strong woman of God, mother of 2, but yet Glory of God took over and bringing great radiance and youth on her face. She is also wife of my zone leader - Jeremy).

Group pics taken by Allan

I want to thank the rest of the leaders in JE zone too. Without them, I will not come so far. They are really "eagles" flying high and strong. I would like to soar with them one day. I am still on the learning stage, would like to do more for the zone in very near future. All leaders in JE....you all are real cool! You guys ROCK!! Thank you for the pressie and the celebration yesterday night. Do guide me along in my ministry in JE....

Personal pressie by Vicki....thanks sis....love it alot alot!!

Pressie by JE zone leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails